Welcome to the Hotel Saxonia in Bad Kissingen
Close to the center, we warmly welcome you to our personally managed 3 star bed and breakfast hotel in Bad Kissingen.
- Our individual hotel offers 9 modern rooms in the 3-star garni category (DEHOGA classified), including 7 double rooms and 2 single rooms. Free WiFi is available in all rooms. All single rooms have a bed 1m x 2m, double rooms 2 beds with 90 cm x 2m, all romms bath or shower / WC, bathrobe, towels, hairdryer, cosmetics mirror, safe, radio alarm, phone and tv.
- A varied breakfast buffet with homemade jams and much more awaits you every day. Dinner can be booked on request.
- Relax on wonderful summer days in the charming hotel garden!
- A short walk takes you to the city center of Bad Kissingens, since 2021 UNESCO World Heritage as part of the "Great Spas of Europe", to the beautiful spa facilities, parks and gardens of the city. The pedestrian zone with shops, cafés and restaurants is also within walking distance.
- The public var park "Bergmannstrasse" is only 100 m away from the Hotel Saxonia and offers an inexpensive parking space for your vehicle for € 1 per day / € 4 per week (2022). You can park there for free on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- Our house is open for you. We look forward to your visit and assure you that we will offer the highest possible hygiene. We have always disinfected our hotel rooms and all public areas on a regular basis. Our personally managed house offers you a safe environment for your business trip or your vacation in Bad Kissingen (residence subject to legal permission regarding Covid 19 regulations).
For your inquiries, reservations and all concerns, you can reach us at
Tel .: +49 (0) 971/72770
We look forward to you as our guest
Marianne and Heike Engels
Our Hotel Saxonia in Bad Kissingen offers 9 contemporary hotel rooms of the 3-star garni category, including 7 double rooms and 2 single rooms.
All rooms are equipped with one or two beds, bath or shower / toilet, a cozy bathrobe, towels, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, safe, radio alarm clock, direct dial telephone and cable TV. You can also use the existing WiFi free of charge. All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
All prices in our Hotel Saxonia Bad Kissingen include:
- The accomodation in a single or double room including WiFi
- breakfast buffet
- seasonal use of the hotel garden.
Price for 1 night
Price per single room: € 55,00 - 59,00
Price per double room: € 110.00
All prices include the applicable VAT. The tourist tax has to be paid additionally.
Check-in on the day of arrival from approx. 1 p.m.
Use of the room on the day of departure until 10.30 a.m
The payment is made at the hotel on departure in cash or by EC cash card. A deposit is not required.
Tourist tax of the Bad Kissingen state bath
The visitor's tax is € 3.60 per person and night (2022, from 2023 € 3.90). With payment of the visitor's tax you will receive a guest card with included services.
Arrival by car
Adress for your navigation system
Bergmannstraße 5, 97688 Bad Kissingen, Germany
Autobahn / highway exit
A7: exit Bad Kissingen Obertulba Nr. 96 or exit Hammelburg Nr. 97
A71: exit Bad Kissingen Nr. 28
The public car park „Parkplatz Bergmannstraße“ (Adress: Bergmannstraße 13, 97688 Bad Kissingen) is located 200 m far from the Hotel Saxonia. The parking fee is 1 € per day / 4 € per week (2022). It is free on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Arrival by train
Station Bad Kissingen (about 500 m from the hotel). A short walk via the „Bahnhofsstraße“ into town leads you into the Bergmannstraße. There are also taxis availiable at the station.
Airport Frankfurt am Main FRA (about 150 km)
Airport Nuremberg NUE (about 150 km)
The spa town Bad Kissingen with around 22.000 inhabitants is located on the southern edge of the Rhön region in beautiful Lower Franconia. The unique spa facilities, since July 2021 part of the world heritage site „Great Spas of Europe“ are within walking distance from the Hotel Saxonia. Visit one of the spa concerts which take place at the orchestra shell of the ‘Wandelhalle’ (Central Foyer) or in the spa garden. Relax at the KissSalis thermal bath, play golf at the golf club Bad Kissingen or visit other interesting destinations such as the cities of Schweinfurt, Würzburg, Bamberg or Fulda.
We are looking forward to your contact!
Marianne and Heike Engels
97688 Bad Kissingen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 971 – 72770
Fax: +49 (0) 971 - 69203